The USA in Asia 1945-75 (Access to History)
The USA in Asia 1945-75 (Access to History) by Hodder Education Publishers at Hanoi PE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a new edition which combines content from The USA and Vietnam, 1945-75, and new content about the Korean War to give a comprehensive and
- What was the nature of the ideological struggle in south east Asia in the early 1950s?
- What were the causes, course and consequences of the Korean War?
- Why did the US become increasingly involved in Vietnam from 1954-68?
- What led to the US withdrawal from Vietnam during the Nixon Presidency?
- Why did the US fail to win the Vietnam War?
Throughout, key dates, terms and issues are highlighted, and historical interpretations of key debates are outlined. Summary diagrams are included to consolidate knowledge and understanding of the period, and exam-style questions and tips written by examiners provide the opportunity to develop exam skills.
|Manufacturer:||Hodder Education Publishers|
|Publisher:||Hodder Education Publishers|
|Studio:||Hodder Education Publishers|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.6 x 6.75 x 6.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.77 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|