When Democracies Choose War: Politics, Public Opinion, and the Marketplace of Ideas
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the When Democracies Choose War: Politics, Public Opinion, and the Marketplace of Ideas by Lynne Rienner Publishers, Inc. at Hanoi PE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is going on domestically when democracies choose war? Why do some wars of choice generate political opposition while others don’t? Is there an
- Democracies, Wars of Choice, and the Marketplace of Ideas.
- France’s Effort to Retain Indochina.
- Richard Nixon's Pursuit of "Peace with Honor" in Vietnam.
- Britain's War to Retake the Falklands.
- Israel's 1982 War to "Secure Peace in the Galilee."
- Marketing "Operation Iraqi Freedom."
- Toward a Better Understanding of Democracies at War.
|Manufacturer:||Lynne Rienner Publishers, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Lynne Rienner Publishers, Inc.|
|Studio:||Lynne Rienner Publishers, Inc.|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|